Werewolf: Shadows of New York
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kekoa Holiday (Dark Waters)

Go down

Kekoa Holiday (Dark Waters) Empty Kekoa Holiday (Dark Waters)

Post by Dapper_Bear Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:31 am

Kekoa Holiday (Dark Waters) Tumblr_ljpt979ZjX1qz8pm6o1_500aca

Garou Name: Dark Waters
Homid Name: Kekoa Holiday
Pack: None yet

Bio:   Kekoa was born in what should have been paradise Moloka’i island in Hawai’i.  But the boy has been called to fight since he was born.  He was protesting tourist traps being built on his home when he was in grade school, and he’s never stopped fighting for the health and independence of his home since.

School was a joke, he had better things to do, and he couldn’t stand to deal with bullies, politics, or bullshit tests.  His parents thought they had found a mentor that could handle him when he took some aikido and kyodo lessons in junior high, but Kekoa eventually got to rough with his classmates and could never handle the zen of the bow forms.  He still misses his sensei, and hopes someday he can learn some more from her.

Like so many kids in Hawai’i he took up surfing early, and he really got good at it with his natural balance.  He did some pro work in his late teens and was able to save up some money from the competitions he won.

His first change came late at 19.  

He isn’t sure where his wolf-blood came from.  His mom says that her granddad was a Codetalker traveling through to the Pacific theater during WW2, or maybe it was Irish nurse on his Dad’s side when she was traveling through to her station in China beach during Vietnam, or it was just from somewhere else in the mix.  Kekoa doesn’t give a fuck about where the fuck it came from, just what the fuck he’s going to do with it.

As a lost cub his first change meant there was a lot of damage before the Uktena pack on the Island could help him.  A lot of livestock was lost on Moloka’i and so was a police officer investigating the crimes.  Kekoa eventually got his shit together but he couldn’t stay on the Island.  The dead cop was always going to haunt him, but more importantly Kekoa realized he needed to go some place where he could do something.  Moloka’i had her protectors but like his great grandad and grandma he needed to go out and fight. 

He packed his bag and went to the East coast.  He figures if New York doesn’t work out he can try LA.  Those cesspits need some cleaning.

Ironically enough the Sept of the Green set him up with a job with the garbage collectors.  The smell is fucking terrible, but he seems to keep getting placed on routes that need a little extra cleaning, ya’know?

Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Uktena

Str: 3 Dex: 4 (Balance) Sta: 3 
Cha: 3  Man: 2  App: 4 (First Impressions) 
Per: 2  Int: 2  Wits: 2 

Alertness: 1
Athletics:  4 (Surfing)
Brawl: 2
Dodge: 2
Empathy: 1 
Expression: 1
Intimidation: 1 
Primal-Urge: 1 
Streetwise: 1
Subterfuge: 

Animal-Ken:  
Drive: 2
Etiquette: 1 
Firearms: 
Melee: 1
Archery: 1
Leadership: 1
Performance: 
Repair: 1 
Stealth: 1
Survival: 1 

Computer: 1 
Enigmas: 
Investigation: 1 
Law: 
Linguistics: 2 (Olelo Hawai'i, Japanese
Medicine: 
Occult: 
Politics: 
Rituals: 1
Science: 

Backgrounds:
Allies:
Ancestors:
Contacts: 
Fate:
Fetish: 
Kinfolk:
Mentor: 
Pure Breed: 
Resources: 2 
Rites: 1
Spirit Heritage:
Totem: 2 (Pack) 

Cliath (1)
Glory: 2
Honor: 1
Wisdom:

Rage: 5
Gnosis: 4
Willpower: 5

Gifts:
Persuasion
Inspiration
Shroud

Rites:
Rite of Dedication (nothing dedicated at this time)

Equipment
Travel pack
Surfboard
Sports clothes

Metro card
Small loft apartment in Sunnyside, Queens
Dapper_Bear
Dapper_Bear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum